a) The delivery of the products is made through a express courier service (UPS), to the addresses on the territory of the European Union. In order to ensure the smooth delivery of the products, please indicate as the delivery address an address where you can be found between 9 am - 17 pm.
b) Delivery times for products will depend on the method chosen by the User when placing the order. All deliveries are carried out by third parties in accordance with the specified deadlines. However, local / regional/state holidays and force majeure events, among others, may affect these delivery times.
c) If at any time the Customer indicates that the product or products purchased are 'a gift' and, therefore, if the delivery details identify another
person that is not the Customer, or if the purchased product is a 'Gift Card', the Customer acknowledges that they have the authorization of the recipient regarding their data to be processed by the Seller, despite the fact that the latter confirms that it will not use the data for other purposes other than the delivery of the product. The Customer also acknowledges that the recipient is of full legal age and has the sufficient legal capacity to enjoy the goods that are being delivered.
d) Countries we ship to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (mainland), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (with exception of Canary Islands, Ceuta & Melilla) and Sweden. Click for transport cost
a) Rewine makes every effort to ensure that the products delivered and our services are of the highest quality. Our specialists carefully and passionately select each wine offered on the Site, and the innovative and intelligent storage and packaging system, which protects the wine against shocks or unfavorable temperatures, ensures storage and transport in optimal conditions to maintain product quality until it reaches the Client. However, if there are problems with the ordered products and you want to return them, please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will do our best to remedy the situation.
b) The return of the products is possible within fourteen (14) days from their delivery. The costs of returning the products will be borne by the Customer. If the complaint is justified, the Customer has the option to request either the replacement of the product or its value, in which case he will receive a value coupon that covers the value of the wine and transport. The coupon can be used to make a new purchase through the website finewineselection.com.
c) Any Customer can request the return of the money paid within fourteen (14) days, after completing and sending the return form to customer service, indicating the reason for the return. The form will be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form can be accessed at this link.
d) In any case, the product(s) must be delivered to the Seller at the Customer's expense, in the same condition and packaging in which it was delivered, with its original labeling. This right may not be exercised with respect to sealed goods, which are not suitable for return due to health, safety or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed after delivery.
e) Upon receipt of any goods subject to cancellation, the Seller will refund, without undue delay, the corresponding payment received from the CUSTOMER.
f) If the products delivered by the Seller have quality problems, the Buyer will have the opportunity to opt for a refund, provided that the return form for quality problems is completed and provided that the quality problems reported are proven. After completing and submitting the form, the Customer will be contacted by a representative of the Seller, to clarify the details of the problems reported and the refund procedure. Return costs are the responsibility of the Customer. If the Seller considers that the quality issues reported by the Buyer are unfounded, he will have the right to refuse the refund of the value of the products.
a) The final price paid by the Customer consists of the price of the product, to which the delivery costs are added. Delivery costs are detailed on the Site. All prices for products and services sold on the Site, are expressed in euros and contain all taxes. Payment can be made in the following ways: refund upon receipt of the order from the courier; bank transfer; online with bank card through STRIPE.
b) Rewine has an e-commerce payment gateway installed as an electronic payment system. All data provided to the Seller for this purpose are encrypted to ensure maximum security and are hosted on a secure server certified according to the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Under no
circumstances will the card details be stored in the files of the Seller. If applicable, and for the sole purpose of the contractual process developed, they may only be stored by the bank payment gateway.
c) In order to be able to offer you attractive payment methods we cooperate with STRIPE.
d) Within the order process we will be sending your data to STRIPE for the purpose of verifying your identity and creditworthiness as well as the performance of the contract.
A. Purchases & Payments
1. How do I place an order?
2. How do I pay at finewineselection.com?
3. I have a problem with the order. What happens if the wine is bad or the bottle is broken?
4. Can I send my order as a gift?
However, you’ll have to provide a phone number which the delivery company will use to establish a meeting with the recipient of the package.
5. Can I buy wine and have it stored for me at Fine Wine Selection?
6. Do your prices include VAT?
7. I am looking for a certain wine but I cannot find it on your web pages.
8. How can I find out about the progress and status of my order?
- AWAITING PAYMENT: this is displayed when you choose the transfer payment method and a confirmation for the transaction is in waiting; or if the payment failed.
- PROCESSING: after the payment was successfully processed it’s time for your order to receive our full attention. But sometimes, and that’s the case during weekends, it can take from 24 to 48 hours until we return to work.
- CONFIRMED: your order is packed and it will leave the warehouse that day.
- DISPATCHED: your order has already left our warehouse and is in transit to its destination.
- DELIVERED: the bottles have now been delivered to their recipient.
- CANCELED: the order was canceled due to some technical issues or at the client’s request.
- REFUND COMPLETE: the client has been reimbursed.
9. Do I have to buy a minimum number of bottles?
10. Is there a price list for trade customers?
11. What type of credit cards do you accept?
12. When will the payment be withdrawn from my account?
13. Phishing emails
We will never ask you to provide us with sensitive information unless you personally requested an action which in order to be performed requires sharing your info with us.
B. Shipping & Handling
1. How much does shipping cost? How long does it take to receive my order?
2. How do you pack and prepare your wine for shipping?
3. Who manages the deliveries?
4. Can I send the wine to other/ multiple locations?
5. I want to receive the wine in its original wooden case, is this possible?
6. What should I do if I receive a broken bottle?
7. What should I do if the order is incomplete or not what I bought?
8. What do transportation costs include?
9. Do you offer free delivery on orders over a specific value or number of bottles?
10. Can I ask the courier to come to a particular time or to notify me of their arrival time?
11. What if I am not at home when the courier arrives?
12. Do I have to pay the courier?
13. Where do you ship?
14. Can I cancel or amend my order?
C. Returns & Refunds
1. Can I return a bottle?
2. How do I return my order?
3. How will I be refunded?
4. I paid the order using a gift card. How do I get refunded?
5. How can I find out the status of my refund?
D. Security & Privacy
1. Is the payment system at finewineselection.com safe?
2. What payment methods do you accept at finewineselection.com?
3. Why do I need to give you my details?
4. What information will you send me if I subscribe to your newsletter and how often?
We are aware of the amount of information that we send, the intention is never to bother you with too many emails, but we would like to send you listings of our latest products, offers and special promotions that we might consider of interest to our customers.
5. How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
6. I want to change my details, what should I do?
7. Can I save my frequent addresses?
E. User Account
1. Why create an account on finewineselection.com?
- Having an account makes future purchases easier and faster
- By creating an account we can give you loyalty points for your purchases and other actions you take on our website
- All your orders will be saved in your account and you can repeat them without bothering to find the wines
- You can track the status of your orders in your account
- Having an account lets you have a Favourites List which from time to time will be on sale or will have seasonal discounts. Never miss out on bargains and discounts!